I RECENTLY TOOK MY DAUGTHER FOR DINNER ON 2-3-13 AND WE TOOK ADVISE OF THE WAITER TO ORDER THE 15 DOLLAR DEAL,SO WE DID AND WHEN WE RECEIVED OUR ORDER FOR INSTANCE THE CHICKEN AND SHRIMP DEAL ONLY GAVE THE ORDER OF THREE SHRIMP WITH CHEESE, DO YOU REALLY CALL THAT TWO ENTREES AND A APPERTIZER A DEAL FOR THE PRICE, PLEASE, I WOULD HAVE ORDERED FROM YOUR MAIN MENU TO GIVE ME AND MY DAUGHTER A MORE FILLING MEAL I HAVE BEEN A REGULAR CUSTOMER CAUSE IT IS CLOSE TO MY HOUSE BUT I WAS VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THIS ORDER AND I DID'NT WANT TO COMPLAIN CAUSE I HEAR ALL THE TIME THAT WHEN YOU SEND FOOD BACK THE COOK GETS OFFENDED AND TAMPER IN THE WORST WAY WITH YOUR FOOD,I HOPE WE CAN COME TO A COMPROMISE, THANK'S FOR VIEWING MY RESPONSE AND A E-MAIL CAN HOPEFULLY KEEP ME COMING BACK. YOUR CUSTOMER ANTON MURRIA 55 HILLIARD AVE C.I.

N.Y, 11722 P.S. I GAVE A GENEROUS TIP STILL

Comments

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States #663358

yes you are a complete ***, the 2 for 15 is one entree and one appetizer. this is not meant to be split for two people

San Jose, California, United States #627279

You ***. The two for $15 is an appetizer and an entree.

If you were too cheap to buy a full meal for your daughter, the server probably had the meal split on two plates. Quit your complaining