Friday's Restaurant in Bowie is officially off my list of restaurants to go and eat. Customer service was the worst that I've ever experienced and when I informed the manager, he blew me off by just "taking care of the bill"...Some may say that I should be happy about not having to pay the bill but I actually found it to be insulting and offensive that management think that I'm going to be happy if he just take care of the bill.

There was no sympathy or I'm sorry. So, now I'm calling Friday's corporate office and then follow up with a complaint letter.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

How many times is Fridays going to post here?

tquiles

We would like to have the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience. Will you please respond with your telephone number, so that I can follow up with you?

If you have any additional questions or concerns, you may contact Guest Relations at 1-800-FRIDAYS (1-800-374-3297).

TQuiles. Guest Relations Support

What exactly did you want the manager to do? It does not sound like you could be made happy and I think Corporate is wasting their time with you.

tquiles

We would like to have the opportunity to speak with you personally about your experience. Will you please respond with your telephone number, so that the Director of Operations can contact you?

Tatiana Q. Guest Relations Support

Hi Jpasno74,

Thank you for posting to let us know about your unsatisfactory experience at TGI Fridays. We realize the importance of your time and appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

We apologize your visit did not meet your expectations.

Your description of the poor service you received does not meet our high standards and we greatly regret any inconveniences. We place great importance on the conduct of our staff and your comments will give us the opportunity to evaluate our performance.

Tatiana Q. Guest Relations Support