I had dinner at TGI Friday, the food was fine, I sat in the bar area and after dinner, I paid my bill with my credit card. the waitress was gone every bit of 10 minutes or less.

she returned and gave me the small blinder containing my bill, minus my credit card. I told my waitress my credit card was not inside the blinder. She walked over to the bar and looked around for a few minutes, came back and said are you sure, because this has never happened to me, and my response to that, this is the 1st time a waitress has lost my credit card. After the manager walked by me a couple of times without addressing the issues, I told the waitress I wanted to speak with the manager.

he came over and the 1st thing he said was this has never happened to her, like it was my fault she lost my credit card. His attitude was really nonchalant and not caring. They should had got some help over to the bar and looked for my credit card, because the waitress kept serving and making drinks while I sat there. I had to cancel my credit card, I didn't , I had no money on me, and it took 6 days to get a replacement card.

I never got a phone call, and I even had to pay for my meal. This staff was horrible, and definitely needs additional training.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Waiter.

Comments

Ok. Bad deal.

But please tell us where this poorly managed TGIF is located.

I can't patronize that chain because I have severe hearing damage and the place is always way too loud for comfort.