Highland Springs, Virginia
1.6
Quality of Food

Went to restaurant at white oak mall in Richmond VA on 10/8/15 it was myself and my mom. I had Jack Daniel burger she had turkey burger.

We started eating and she took one *** and looked funny. We opened her burger and there was paper on her burger grilled and served like it was a part if the burger. She is 82 this could have been a disaster or cause a choking risk.

Manager came over after we sat and waited for server to finally come back to check on us. He apologized but I was to shocked at the service to feel good about our visit.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tgi fridays burger from Tgi Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $13 and wants Tgi Fridays to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor service, service and result after bad burger exsperience. Author liked the most hostess. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tgi Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments