Here is the sign that we walked past entering your restaurant. We thought wow, we can get coors lite 16oz for 3.00. So we did so.

But to find out later that was only at the bar.

Where does it tell you this in small lettering by the floor that you can not see until you get up close to the sign. This sign is should read BAR ONLY HAPPY HOUR

Then give the product and prices.

You deceive your customers by, they way you are doing this!

I talked to the manager David at the semeron Blvd Orlando Fl. , restaurant and he says this is how corporate wants it done.

I told him that this is deceiving the customer and I wanted them to know it.

I wouldn’t of realized it until I asked my waiter if the beers were still 3.00 for happy hour and that’s when I found out I was paying 2.00 more for not walking 8 steps over to the bar and ordering there.

That is crazy!

Because I would have done just that!

You fool people in to thinking it’s one price so they order and the time you get the bill they don’t look at it or don’t think about it.. and I believe that’s what your counting on.

I will make sure that people know about this with your company!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Make sign more legible as I stated. If at bar make that the priority of happy hour prices on the sign .. not in small letters next to the floor..

Comments

h.kitchener

TGI Friday is over-priced and rather bland food. Best bet is to never eat there again. Now you know.