2.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

This is a REPOST from a YELP review that I made on this place that was never resolved. That review was made on 10/31/2015 and to this day the issue was never resolved so I am re-posting this to pissed consumer.

v----Originally posted 10/31/2015 on Yelp----v

This place's ratings on Yelp speak for themself, and here I thought it was only me who has had multiple issues with this place. First issue I had with this place that made me decide to not go for several years, the manager gave me a huge issue with using a $5 (yes 5 dollars) coupon, he flat out refused to honor it because he insisted that it couldn't be used with what we ordered even though the coupon didn't have any stated rules specifying that it could not be used with any specific order (which we tried to point out to him but he flat out refused to listen and made a huge argument out of honoring the $5 coupon).

The last time they had their Endless Apps promo I decided to give them another try, figured after all this time maybe they'd be better, but they actually got worse. Where do I start? First, every time I asked for a refill on the appetizer it literally took 25 to 30 minutes to get the refill, trust me, i'm not exaggerating, it was between 25 and 30 minutes each time. I only got 3 refills on the apps I did get because it was taking SO long to get the refills. I left the place hungry because of this. On top of this, the 3 apps that I did get were all overcooked. The boneless wings were hard as a rock (both flavors, since I tried a refill of a different flavor and both were hard enough to break a window with), the flatbread was burned on the ends and didn't bend at all (flatbread should have a small amount of bend to it when picked unless it's overcooked, it shouldn't be as crisp and unyielding as a tortilla chip), and the spicy chicken tostadas tasted terrible and there was barely anything on them (but somehow it took them 29 minutes to put a small amount of chicken and shredded lettuce on a few tortilla chips since thats how long it took to get even that simple appetizer).

If that wasn't enough the waitress never cleared our table of the dirty plates, never refilled our water, and when we had had enough and were ready to go was nowhere in site. After 20 or so minutes of waiting on our bill we had to finally go up to another employee and get them to track down our waitress. Needless to say I left a very small tip (shouldn't have tipped at all but I just can't stiff someone no matter how bad the food or service is, I just dont feel right doing so).

I submitted this same issue with their corporate e-mail, and someone from this location contacted me and muttered something about sending compensation in the mail as an apology, guess what never came in the mail? Not that I was surprised. Never again. This location has way too many issues. I gave them a second chance and they failed beyond failure.

This person wrote the review because of "poor customer service, poor quality food, ignored" of tgi fridays coupon from TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $25 and wants TGI Fridays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was extremely bad dining service, incompetent guest service staff and poor service. Author liked the most 12 dollar option for changing apps in endless apps. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Washington Township, New Jersey, United States #1190591

This issue has been successfully resolved by the management. New management also has turned this place completely around for the better. Nothing but positive experiences in my recent visits.

I would mark this as resolved but I posted this without being logged in and thus it is not attached to any account, therefore I cannot mark it as resolved.