We went last week to TGI Fridays for dinner; big mistake. Have to say my husband enjoyed his hamburger but my dinner was horrible.

I ordered the chicken with marinara sauce-chicken had a funny taste and the sauce tasted like a thick leftover!

For the price of one glass of wine we could have bought a bottle. This place was a favorite "go to" after seeing a movie or show but never again!!! Sad!

Our waitress was the bright side of our visit , service was good but it should have been as we went for an early dinner at about 4:30 and it wasn't crowded.

There are many other places to go for a night out. This place better shape up.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tgi fridays chicken parmesan sliders sandwich from TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $15 and wants TGI Fridays to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was pricing of drinks and food. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments