Public Service Announcement: Don't go to TGI Friday's in Mechanicsburg!! When you order your food you don't know what will be in it!!
I ordered sweet potato fries and had shrimp mixed in. Which I had an allergic reaction to. Once the restaurant was notified, they handled it poorly and tried to act like it wasn't a big deal. They told me that it was my responsibility to notify them of any food allergies therefore they would of taken precaution in order to insure that there was no cross contamination.
Umm... Shouldn't they already being doing that!?!?!?! Food safety doesn't apply at TGI Friday's??? They could of killed someone with serve allergies!!
I understand that mistakes happen but gosh own it and fix it!!
Don't try to just brush it under the rug! TGI Friday's should be lucky that this didn't come to a lawsuit or cause a death.