went to TGI Fridays in Pembroke Pines on 5/18/15, the place was swarming with flies and i found 2 live maggots in my food. the manager filled out an "Incident Report" and said someone would contact me in a few days, well it's been 17 days and no one has contacted me.

i've called customer relations 3 times and been told each time a district manager would contact me but no one ever has.

Apparently TGI doesn't care if they serve customers maggots ! worst customer service i have ever seen, i will definitely never go back to TGI Fridays !

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $30. This person is overall dissatisfied with Tgi Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tgi Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Tgi Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments