1.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I'm angry that my whole date was messed up because her food smelled like raw sewage and tasted worse. Mine was your New whiskey burger which I had asked for more Jack sauce 4 times to 2 different people and when I finally got the sauce I cut my burger open to raw meat.

Not one apology was issued during this whole process. I'm sitting waiting 10 min just to pay my check so we can go somewhere else and eat dinner.

Then as we left, the manager says goodnight to which I respond, you should be embarrassed at this store and I'm never coming back here. His response was a blank stare.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Jack Daniels Burger.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

His response was a "blank stare" because he had no idea what your problem was since I don't see here anywhere that you asked for a server's superior when your food was unsatisfactory ... I don't care about apologies but I would like either proper food or my money back and it doesn't read as if you asked for either...I'm not a stooge for Friday's because I personally don't care for the place - far too loud at all times.