Waitress went missing for 10-20 minutes at a time. I Was brought appetizers and food without utensils to eat with.

I got up to find the manager because my waitress was missing, to ask how am I suppose to eat steak without utensils he in return brought me a check for my drinks minus my food. And walked away. I should have walked out after waiting for my waitress to take my payment. But instead I went to find someone to help, my waitress walks out and ring my bill up which was $13.47.

When I got home and checked my account, she charged my card $69.85.

I contacted the corp. office to place a complaint as well as my bank.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $70. Mrssherrys is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. The most disappointing about tgi fridays manager at TGI Fridays was service, poor management and service and poor service Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments

March 10, 2016

What you reported seems standard practice (actually the wait times can an have been even longer) in Oak Park, Illinois. I even think the reasons for some of my longer waits have been because I tend to go alone - so naturally the tab tends to be much less than for a group of 2 or more people.