Well we arrived at your restaurant they seated us we waited 10 minutes before we got a drink then i got my drink my wife waited 10 more minutes for her drink then we got our food he forgot my side of mac in cheese i told him i ate all my food then he came i said my side order then he said well you want to take it with you well i was on my way to chicago don't think that would have tasted goog but oh well then i paid for the food he gave me my change then he said you don't need your 44 cents right what the *** was that about oh well his name was marcus check number was 221 at 601 pm my order was flat iron steak add mash potatoes add mac in cheese and lobs top for her mine was flat iron stk well add fries add mac in cheese anniversary was not good thanks

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Tgi Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Tgi Fridays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Tgi Fridays tgi fridays food for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments