I was at TGIF in Hamden ct. and the waiter name was Ashley now I had this waiter before and it took her 15 mins before she came over to my table I had to tell another employee about the situation but this visit that I just had was the worse for one I asked for no onions because I'm allergic and she told me that they wouldn't take the onions out also when my food came outage slammed it on the table now to me that was rude.

After that we was waiting for my sister in laws food so 15 mins goes by and she finally came to the table when I asked her where her food was she told me she only ordered a appetizer when that wasn't true but its the way she said it with a attitude now I work for fast food restaurant I'm a manager and that was poor customer service now wen I asked to talk to a manager the first time she just kept walking so I had to ask another employee for a manager and I feel he didn't do anything about the situation and what's funny about it is that she had got another complaint from another table that she was serving.

All I can say is that I'm never coming back because they have poor customer service and this is not the first time that I'm having this problem and it seem like its not being fixed.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Waiter.

Comments

uvon
Berkeley Heights, New Jersey, United States #763696

OMG! Did anyone like ever teach you any grammar or punctuation, like for sure??

Reading this mindless teen (I hope for the sake of education everywhere) diatribe was a waste of time. I will wish it back on my deathbed.

If you want ANYONE, like, for sure, to take you serious about a complaint, WRITE like you went to school once. TGI has issues, but you'll be begging them for a job some day if you don't learn some simple communication skills.