1.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

First of all I would like to say that I have been in the industry of fine dining for over 20 years and have never eaten at a restaurant so un organized like the one in Braintree Ma. store #2743.

I truly understand how young professional work very hard trying to earn a living.

On Saturday November 22,2015 my group of 4 arrived to eat at TGF Fridays around 10:45 pm. The waitress stop by three times to tell use that our food would be out soon. I ask for the manager but was approach by two employees whom said they would take my complaint. After an hour and apologizing the waitress brought out two orders that were cold and clearly admitted that she was sorry we had to wait so long.

Again not once did the manager Doug come out to apologize until I requested to see him as me and my group were walking out the door after not being serviced. The waitress 576 Niyyah name on receipt did not even offer to compliment the 2 (cold) appetizers that were served to my party. Instead she charge me receipt number 2472ezbm001cw $18.83 plus a 20% gratuity on top. She wrote sorry about that on the receipt.

I did not see the manager Dough on the floor at all the entire time we were in the Restaurant. After talking with Dough he said he was sorry and that the staff did not tell him and probably tried to handle it themselves. He still did not offer to reimburse me. I would like to be reimburse for the service I did not get.

A complimentary meal coupons for four should be give for my time and poor service. Last of all we experience staff inappropriately touching each other with affection in the customer view. My feedback is please take a look at this culture.

The manager Doug must pay attention to whats happening on the floor. I can be reach at 1-617-750-5460 sincerely Jerome Edwards

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of tgi fridays coupon from TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $19 and wants TGI Fridays to "full refund plus complimentary coupon for four on meal and beverage do to the time lost waiting".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor management and service and poor service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Braintree, Massachusetts, United States #1067715

PS, the worst is my party that I dined with thought I was making a scene, and were embarrassed when I was just trying to get good service, they said they were too embarrassed to dine with me again. I dont have a job and I saved up what i had for my meal and it was ruined, i cannot go with these people again because they embarrassed me but my wife and my friend and his wife will be eating the complimentary meal.

Not_the_0P
to Jerome Edwards Benicia, California, United States #1189065

I can see why, they will probably never eat with you again. Get a job instead of begging for free food.