My boyfriend wanted to take me out on the town for an early

Valentines Day celebration. We had an hour to kill the restaraunt we originally

Wanted to go to was closed so I suggested Fridays.

I will regret that decision forever. We sit down and diagonally

Was a group of people is say bw the ages of 21-28 3 guys 2 girls.

My bf n I are minding our own business when I hear the one guy

Talking about my race(I'm Indian) but saying ignorant and racist

Things. I let it go, then they started using Indian accents

I got very offended so I said something to my boyfriend

Looked per and the white guy next to the kid who was being racist

Said what in a very ignorant tone like he didn't know what him n his friend were

Saying and doing. I snap and get the manager an tell him

What had just happened, as a prior employee of Fridays as rule of conduct

You kick out the party that's being harassing. I talk to the general manager

Not only did he NOT kick out the racist jerks that were being rude

Couple next to us left also.

Not only is that embarrassing that's not professional.I will never go there again and I would advise you to not either. All Amefican restaraunt my ***.

It's 2012 time to get over it. In my time in America have I ever been so offended

That I had to leave.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Manager.

Comments

uvon

Wow, the racists are writing to prove they aren't, and of course claiming they know what happened. I work with people from around the world in NJ, and especially those from India and Pakistan.

They are first generation immigrants, yet all of them write far more articulate than you do, and use capital letters and grammar as well. So you sound like maybe a second gen who has a chip on their shoulder.

Also, it is VIRGINIA, and closer to Leesburg than DC, so you really shouldn't be too surprised. You are in the south!

Felch, Michigan, United States #763702

"We sit down and diagonally

Was a group of people is say bw the ages of 21-28 3 guys 2 girls. "

At 21-28 they are not considered girls anymore, they are considered women.

"I snap and get the manager an tell him

What had just happened, as a prior employee of Fridays as rule of conduct

You kick out the party that's being harassing."

Don't "FORGET" to mention, you need proof that they are harassing. The manager did not see it so he has no prof.

"He made us pay for the beer-ad We left not only did we leave the African American

Couple next to us left also. "

Oh imagine him making you pay for what you consumed. I wonder with your attitude are you even old enough to drink?

Richardson, Texas, United States #606668

First of all you people who has a COMPLEX or Rather RACIST problem should stay home.Most people does not even think RACIST until one of you act on this matter.Who care's if you are YELLOW-GREEN OR WHITE it is all about the MONEY.You YOURSELF CREATE THE PROBLEM.You want people to kiss you *** to make a sell.WTF.Get with the time's.People are just trying to make a living bottom line.They do not care about your NATIONALITY.If you do not like their service STAY AWAY.I can asure you that they will SURVIVE without you.

Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, United States #601919

You should go visit the TGI Fridays in Bala Cynwyd PA!! It is THEE most racist restaurant on the planet.

An all black staff, with all black patrons. I walked in (im white) and was treated like I had the plague. They were super slow with the service (compared to the black tables around me) and ESPECIALLY unfriendly. Oh sure, they were smaile and laughs with the black tables but not us!

I will never go there again...nor will I ever go to an all black restaurant!

"Change" my ***! They are worse that racist whites!!

to White girl #739980

They always have been.

Oh ya I won that Case btw went allll the way to Texas soooo guess u all look like assholesand I was right LOL nice try insulting me though u all are so small minded and your comebacks wow a 5th grader could write them :)

Enjoy your Day I know I will with my winnings bahahaha

Hey MORONS I WAS THERE U WEREN'T HOW BOUT U STFU

Hey DUH-I have my masters in psychology from a great university so nice try u on the other hand prove has a bf or gf that cheats in u or is enjoying life with out you ur funny people like u should just kill themselves cuz ur prob a disgrace to ur moms if I were her I prob would have aborted ur *** the min I found out u were coming Into my life cuz I knew your soul would be ugly and DISGHUSTING excuse for a human but nice try u *** *** :)

And TASHA- U r a dumb *** whose prob a ignorant ** who is lazier than the most abusive man out there who beats up his wife cuz she didn't bring him the beer. go *** yourself u *** community college prob drop out piece of trash UR NOTHING GO DIE UR PROB FAT AND DISGHUSTING AND have nothing to look forward to in ur meaningless pathetic pitaful excuse of a life u prob hate ur life at a dead end job PLEASE *** IN EDUCATED AND CULTURED AND WENT TO SCHOOL OH AND I ROCK MONEY IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH A FREE BEEER I MAKE MORE IN A WEEK THAN UD PROB MAKE WORKING ON A STREET CORNER. So before u judge and assume something that's not there WHY DOT BOTH OF U RE TAKE LEARNING HOW TO READ CLASSES THEN COME AT ME ABOUT IT BEING ABOUT A FREE BEER

PEOPLE LIKE U GUYS DESERVE THE MISSERY U PROB R ENDURING LOFL ENJOY UR PARHEIC MEANINGLESS LIVES U MIGHT AS WELL STOP TRYING BC UR NOT DOING ANYONE FAVORS BY TALKING AND BEING IN EARTH THATS OK SWEETHEARTS KARMA

Hahahahah wow act u *** *** PIECES OF *** GO *** YOURSELFD LYING IS EMBARASSING IM RICH U IGNORNAT EXCUSES FOR A HUMAN BEING I WAS THERE WHY DON'T YOU LEARN HOW TO READ IT WAS THE PRINCIPAL NOT THE FREE BEER U BEYOND DUMBER THAN DUMB LOWER THAN LOW *** OF THE EARTH WHY DON'T U SHUT UR FAT OVERWEIGHT UGLY MORONIC OBV DONT K OW HOW TO READ ENGLISH APPARENTLY DUCHBAGS UR ALL CLEARLY RETARTED IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE BEER IT HAD TO DO WIH THE FACT THAT MY BF N I WERE MINDING OUR OWN BUSINESS AND THEY WERE RUDE SO GUESS UR JUST LIKE THEM THAT'S ON KARMAS A *** PROB LIKE ALL U ***

way to play the race card to try for free beer. Also: you write at about the 3rd grade level. Please attend an English as a Second Language for Adults Course at your local community college.

Sounds like you got caught trying to scam free beer. I hate when morons use the race card to try and scam stuff.

wow and u threaten that your bf would hunt them down and have a gang beat them up? and you wonder why no one believes a word you say

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #428358

If Missroopa143 were kicked out because someone complained about her I bet she would play the race card. Yet another party is not kicked out because of her word against theirs they are racist.

I bet she made up this whole racism thing because her boyfriend did not have enough to buy her a beer.

Obviously with her lack of understanding and her "boyfriend" should be looked into for dating a child and buying beer for this 11 year old child. Screams *** to me.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #428355

Just because they did not believe you does not make them racist. Would you like it if someone said something false about you and they kicked you out without proof, just because of what someone said.

Also when you work if you cannot come in for any reason you have to call so they can schedule.

Quit playing the race card.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #428350

It does not matter whether what I said was truth or not, these people should have been kicked out. Also it would have caused a potential danger to the racist people because if they did not stop my boyfriend would find where they lived get a gang and beat them up.

The reason I was fired from Fridays is because I am Indian. They told me it was because I did not call in when I was not going to show up. Why should they. What business is it of theirs.

They did not believe me about the racism because I am not white. We should not have had to pay for the beer because we left without drinking all of it.

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #428349

Kirbyville, Texas, United States #428348

No matter how many times you posted this complaint wont make people believe what happened. How do we know that you are not making the racism part up.

How do we know that you are not misunderstood? Ofcourse you have to pay for your beer you drank it. I have a feeling that this you made this up in order to get away with paying for your beer. The white man even said he did not say what you think he said.

The reason you got fried from Friday's is because you probably kicked people out of the restaurant based on false accusations. Also your boyfriend is obviously a *** for marrying a child such as yourself.