1.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

my girlfriend and I were celebrating a special occasion tonight. she likes TGI Fridays so I thought we would go there.

we ordered two margaritas, she had 1 mango, and mine was a patron, mine tasted awful way too much mix and salt. we ordered one appetizer potato skins that was it. the bartender took forever to bring my drinks. then she persisted to tell that I ordered the endless boneless wings appetizer which I didn't..she charged me $18 for one appetizer.

I thought the customer was always right I guess not at TGI Fridays.. not once did she refill my water. the bartenders are very rude also!

I found the endless appetizers to be very confusing and she didn't explain it at all.. just persisted to tell me I was in the wrong..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of tgi fridays potato skins. TGI Fridays needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tgi fridays potato skins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TGI Fridays.

Comments