Osceola Mills, Pennsylvania

i eat here at the tgi in altoona pa all the time and its always great but this time i went and i always get the same thing jack daniels ribeye parm fries and mac n cheese.they were out of mac n cheese and it took half an hour to get my food which i didnt understand ciz they were dead.

i ate half my steak and couldnt eat it because it was literally raw inside i ordered it medium rare.i didnt complain to the waited because it wasnt her fault but totally unacceptable the cook should know how to make a steak.

Review about: Steak.

4.2
Quality of Food
Cleanliness
Allergens Information
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Tgi Fridays?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Ruby Tuesday Soup Review from Washington, Missouri Ruby Tuesday "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..." Read more Panera Bread - Napa almond chicken salad sandwich - where's the chicken salad? Panera Bread "...I ordered u-pick-2 w/ napa chicken salad sandwich+soup.I had to lift the top bread off to find the chicken salad..." Read more Review about Tgi Fridays Staff from Detroit, Michigan Tgi Fridays "Hello, The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Rubber band pizza Marcos Pizza "...while eating the pizza my girlfriend and I both found what looked to be curled up rubber band shavings baked inside..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Buyer Beware! Calatlantic Landscaping is a big problem! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Harry And David - Original and replacement chocolates were MELTED... Harry And David "Ordered Mothers Day chocolates and they arrived melted. Mom called and a replacement was sent and it arrived as melted liquid. She called again and just asked for a refund..." Read more