The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it took 45minutes before we were even assisted. We had a party of 3 seated and no one ever came over to introduce there self as our waitress. We stopped waitresses walking pass to ask for assistance they only advised that someone would be over to assist. It took for me to get up and ask for a manager before we were even serviced. The manager apologized and provided us with a free appetizer and then moved us over to a different table. Awesome customer service until I looked at my card transactions later that night to find that I was over charged almost 3 times my bill. Calmly, I called and spoke with a manager by the name of Karr this morning. I explained to her my issue and she stated that I will have to wait until 2:00pm (it is 11:20am at this time) until this matter is taken care of. I am very irritable at this moment. I've provided her with all the information that she needed but yet and still no action could be taken until 2:00. What is so *** special about waiting until 2:00. I visit this establishment often and never experienced so much I professionalism. Manager Karr did not apologize to me for this misunderstanding, she did not provide empathy or even advise the process for handling these these of issues. She just took the information and she could call me back at 2:00. I do not want anything but my money. That is all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tgi Fridays Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "I was at safeway last night at around 10:55 i seen they had buy one get one free on soda pop, so i grabbed two and some chips and dip...."
- "06/18/16 My name is Bill, I am staying at the Willoughby Ohio location in room 341. I have stayed here in the past and this by far is the worst..."
- "I purchased several items and when delivered they left several scratches on my hardwood floors I know they didn't do this on purpose but the customer service department in Taylor..."
- "Second diamond to fall out! I got my engagement ring in December, by February I'd lost a diamond, which Jared charged me to replace and sent to Le Vian for..."
- "Two year old leather recliner had large discolored area suddenly appear on headrest. I had purchased the fabric protection plan when I bought the recliner from Lazyboy. The..."
- "Dont fool with this company omg from 2009 to 2016 the warranty is a scam and there pillow top is a flat top in two months dont waste your time..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."