Review about Tgi Fridays Staff from Detroit, Michigan

30 of 116 Tgi Fridays reviews

Hello,

The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it took 45minutes before we were even assisted. We had a party of 3 seated and no one ever came over to introduce there self as our waitress. We stopped waitresses walking pass to ask for assistance they only advised that someone would be over to assist. It took for me to get up and ask for a manager before we were even serviced. The manager apologized and provided us with a free appetizer and then moved us over to a different table. Awesome customer service until I looked at my card transactions later that night to find that I was over charged almost 3 times my bill. Calmly, I called and spoke with a manager by the name of Karr this morning. I explained to her my issue and she stated that I will have to wait until 2:00pm (it is 11:20am at this time) until this matter is taken care of. I am very irritable at this moment. I've provided her with all the information that she needed but yet and still no action could be taken until 2:00. What is so *** special about waiting until 2:00. I visit this establishment often and never experienced so much I professionalism. Manager Karr did not apologize to me for this misunderstanding, she did not provide empathy or even advise the process for handling these these of issues. She just took the information and she could call me back at 2:00. I do not want anything but my money. That is all.

Irritable Customer

kiarahartleykdm@yahoo.com

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Tgi Fridays Staff
Review category
Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
review #762517

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tgi Fridays? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
30 of 116 Tgi Fridays reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 11 #1092585

Well I mean, it was New Years Day....

0 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1088177

I'd be so mad!! They're lucky you don't dispute that with your credit card company! Hope they make right with you.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tgi Fridays. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tgi Fridays.
Filing a new complaint about
×