The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it took 45minutes before we were even assisted. We had a party of 3 seated and no one ever came over to introduce there self as our waitress. We stopped waitresses walking pass to ask for assistance they only advised that someone would be over to assist. It took for me to get up and ask for a manager before we were even serviced. The manager apologized and provided us with a free appetizer and then moved us over to a different table. Awesome customer service until I looked at my card transactions later that night to find that I was over charged almost 3 times my bill. Calmly, I called and spoke with a manager by the name of Karr this morning. I explained to her my issue and she stated that I will have to wait until 2:00pm (it is 11:20am at this time) until this matter is taken care of. I am very irritable at this moment. I've provided her with all the information that she needed but yet and still no action could be taken until 2:00. What is so *** special about waiting until 2:00. I visit this establishment often and never experienced so much I professionalism. Manager Karr did not apologize to me for this misunderstanding, she did not provide empathy or even advise the process for handling these these of issues. She just took the information and she could call me back at 2:00. I do not want anything but my money. That is all.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Tgi Fridays Staff
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN AT DENNYS 1:12 am asked for a lot of cream & sugar was told sugars there, no name tag, hair up in bun, skinny white female,..."
- "I went into the location of: 11275 Venice Boulevard, Los Angeles, California 90066 (310) 390-7831 and did NOT have a very good ordering or dining experience. For what..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "I just spent my ENTIRE evening attempting to return my daughters bike. I sat there for 2 hours and was told I could not get the Walmart gift card for..."
- "Wow! I never thought to look at reviews about a clothing store advertised on facebook or any web site would be high risk!!! I just made a 213.00 purchse. I..."
- "Fake Doctors and Doctorates at the Church of Malphas. Commentary from Reverend Tom Erik Raspotnik BREAKING NEWS! I must say Barbara Sobel is a great Cult *** Lady, with her..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "Dealing with Consumers Kitchens and Baths was a terrible experience! I do believe that they are the worst company I have ever dealt with. After they sent a man to..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."