filters
state:
city:
product:

TGI Fridays - Bad Waitress

At about 6pm the bar staff was tongue kissing and getting groped by another co-worker
4.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Reply to reviews
My husband and one year old came in last night to go to dinner. Around 830, they weren’t very busy at all. We asked to be sat in a booth, but they told us we couldn’t be in a booth because we had a child. And the they couldn’t put a high chair at the end of the table...
3.7

TGI Fridays - Important information

I noticed on the Internet your full rack of ribs are back at the price of $12.99 I called my TGIF the manager said he knew nothing about it

TGI Fridays - Rewards

Transferred me to i t support for restuarants manager only

TGI Fridays - Reward points Not Correct

I just checked my reward credits and it shows that I have a free ribs and steak dinner in my holding and it expires September 25th however I don't know how that got there I need for it to come out of there and shows that it's available my points is available because the next time I come I'm not going to order steak or ribs please have someone call me my phone number is 302-465-8804

TGI Fridays - Rewards points

I submitted a request a few weeks ago, is anybody going to respond to me?

TGI Fridays - Complaint about reward points

Im trying to add on points but theres no redem #

TGI Fridays - Service was terrible! Waited 10 minutes to be served

Sat down & was waiting to be served, it took 10 minutes to get a waitress to come to our table! Finally ordered & then every time me needed something, wasn’t available. Had to ask other staff to look for the waitress
3.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food
Manhasset, New York
#1321924

TGI Fridays - Lost 100 reward points

I was checking my reward points and I accidently hit claim and lost 100 points, can you check on that and see if they can ne returned to me because I didnt use them
#1319036

United States
Phone:
(972) 662-5400

TGI Fridays - Horrible service

Sunday july 14 2018 store 1743 waited 1hours 30 minute for food. waitress put our order in 10 minutes after we had been sitting there for an hour. we asked why it was taking so long for our food. manger check said she only had our order in for 10 minutes. we had a party of 8...