Today I, Chandni Jain and my Sister Shiwangi Jain went to try out the newly opened TGIF outlet in Kolkata. I being a pure vegetarian already had a hard time deciding my order because of a very limited vegetarian menu so Chose to order Vegetarian Loaded Potato skins and I specifically mentioned it to the staff by pointing out at the menu.

But the staff being extremely under trained and unaware of the food she was serving and not paying proper attention while I placed the order served me Loaded Potato skins with Bacon. Since I am a pure vegetarian honestly I am not very aware about the varieties of Non Veg Food & how they look like. Since the potato had cheese topping as well on the top with the bacon we thought the bacon was also some kind of cheese which didnt know about.

After having a few bites I had a doubt so I called the same waitress and asked her what the red thing was, she told me She didnt know then she told me maybe its beetroot, then she asked another staff member who then mentioned it was bacon. I was extremely shocked and disappointed with their inconsiderate attitude towards the vegetarian customers & I believe strict action should be taken against them so that the same doesnt happen with other vegetarians.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "non veg served to vegetarian" of tgi fridays loaded potato skins. TGI Fridays needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tgi fridays loaded potato skins in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TGI Fridays.

Comments