3.7
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

My husband and one year old came in last night to go to dinner. Around 830, they weren’t very busy at all.

We asked to be sat in a booth, but they told us we couldn’t be in a booth because we had a child. And the they couldn’t put a high chair at the end of the table on a booth. We have been there multiple times, and are common customers there. Because we love this place.

So we go to a table instead. My daughter likes to sit inbetween both of us. We are in the corner of the restaurant, okay. No one is around us at all.

The server tells us that our daughters highchair can’t be at the end of that table either. We just ignore it. Because we have been there before, it’s nevee been an issue. They said it was a fire hazard.

So you mean to tell me that when people come in they can’t put highchairs at the end of the table? The manager proceeded to come over and tell us she can’t be there and “not every restaurant was the same” and that point we hadn’t even got our drinks that we ordered and left. The table was sticky, the menus were sticky. And we felt like we were an inconvenience to them because of our child.

I have never been so embarrassed to have a child and go out to eat.

We went down the road to chili’s, where they took great care of us. I would like to say we will be back, but I’m not sure that’s going to happen.

Comments

They probably got fined by a Fire Marshall for not following the practice before. At the end of the table seems weird but the booths do make sense.