2.6
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I ordered a burger and fries online and after getting to the restraraunt it took additional 20 minutes totaling 40 minutes for a burger and fries. When I got the burger it was cold, the meat dried and over cooked, sloppy, the bacon was not even on the burger.

Also the fries were literally cold or more so barely warm. Then when I told them they said all I could get was a credit or order something else. Can't get a refund because I did it online, crazy. Then when I looked at the receipt it said my order should or was ready 20 minutes before they even brought it out, no wonder why it was cold but why was my burger over cooked?

Horrible experience. But they did give me a complimentary bowl of chips and salsa, the cheapest appetizer on the menu.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Tgi Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tgi Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Tgi Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments