2.7
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just used app to order over $35 worth of food and typed my zip code in, as well as selected find nearest location. Upon my confirmation page I see that the app placed my order in Orlando?

when I live in Jacksonville. I immediately called the store in Orlando #2629 and told them to cancel order, they said they could not issue refunds or transfer order to my correct store on Southside Blvd in Jacksonville. They directed me to the 1-800 number and I spoke to a guy, who made me repeat everything over again, my credit card number, my name, my email, the store number for Orlando and then asked me what the store number was that I was trying to order to in jacksonville, but your app only gives addresses. Not sure why he even asked this, since he obviously couldn't do anything.

I don't understand why he could not pull up my order from my email or my ORDER NUMBER? After 30 mins of dealing with this ***, he tells me he cannot transfer my order or refund my order immediately to my card, that it would take 3-5 business days. This order was for my boyfriends birthday to enjoy while he watched football today. I do not get paid until later this week and cannot afford to re-order at my location near my house in JACKSONVILLE (Southside).

He said he was sorry and nothing he could do. We are now starving and are left with no refund or TGIFridays food. Thanks for having a horrible app, service and ruining my boyfriends birthday. I will be leaving this review on all websites, including the review for app.

I tried to call back to speak to someone else, hoping they could do something. No luck, went to someone named Maria's voicemail that was full. I thought this was a corporate chain?

Very very disappointing TGIFridays. Not sure if we will be back.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments