2.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I just dined at Fridays location in Dearborn, Michigan. It was probably one of the worst customer service experiences ive ever had.

I was there with my four kids and pregnant girlfriend. First they sat us right next to a hole in the ceiling where water was coming down and they were at 30 percent capacity. It took 30 minutes for appetizers. Then my daughter's burgers were burnt.

We had to get up 3 times and walk across restaurant for such items as silverware while all the waiters are standing around talking.

They only took four dollars off bill. Then we call up there because someone left their keys and put on hold 20 minutes two times.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tgi fridays customer care. Tgi Fridays needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tgi fridays customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tgi Fridays.

Comments

offconsumerpissed
Muncie, Indiana, United States #1260071

"I was there with my four kids and pregnant girlfriend."

We all know exactly how the staff was treated.