Hello,

The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it took 45minutes before we were even assisted. We had a party of 3 seated and no one ever came over to introduce there self as our waitress. We stopped waitresses walking pass to ask for assistance they only advised that someone would be over to assist. It took for me to get up and ask for a manager before we were even serviced. The manager apologized and provided us with a free appetizer and then moved us over to a different table. Awesome customer service until I looked at my card transactions later that night to find that I was over charged almost 3 times my bill. Calmly, I called and spoke with a manager by the name of Karr this morning. I explained to her my issue and she stated that I will have to wait until 2:00pm (it is 11:20am at this time) until this matter is taken care of. I am very irritable at this moment. I've provided her with all the information that she needed but yet and still no action could be taken until 2:00. What is so *** special about waiting until 2:00. I visit this establishment often and never experienced so much I professionalism. Manager Karr did not apologize to me for this misunderstanding, she did not provide empathy or even advise the process for handling these these of issues. She just took the information and she could call me back at 2:00. I do not want anything but my money. That is all.

Irritable Customer

kiarahartleykdm@yahoo.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of tgi fridays customer care. Tgi Fridays needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tgi fridays customer care in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tgi Fridays.

Had an Experience with Tgi Fridays?

Comments

Well I mean, it was New Years Day....

I'd be so mad!! They're lucky you don't dispute that with your credit card company! Hope they make right with you.