3.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today my kids and mom went to get a TGI Friday's in Oak Park on Harlem. 5-1-2016.

We ordered an appertizzer and then they ordered a kids meal. Well they were full from the appertizzer so we got there kids meal to go. Well we packed up and left without the food. I tried to call but there wasn't a number on my receipt to give them a call i was back at the place within 5 minutes and the manager sai the bus boy tossed the food in the garbage.

I said my kids didn't really eat they food do you replace the lost the manager said no. I said there isn't a number on the receipt. He just said that's just your lost. I returned rarely quick to find they tossed my food that was bagged and ready to go.

I will never return to this resturant ever and will always give them a bad review. The manager this day needs a customer service class.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1189897

When does it stop being someone else's fault? If the check didn't show up on the first, whose fault would that be?

If I you whined and complained instead of supporting your mistakes and everybody died, whose fault would that be? I do have to agree with on one thing: they should have tossed the food in the lost & found for at least two weeks, ample time to claim it.

Love,

-Management

You are ridiculous. If you don't take your food that's on you.