Homer Glen, Illinois
1.3
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I am a former employee of the Orland Park, Il location. Why I left is not the issue.

The issue is the current management at that store. David Bates is a lying, manipulitave ***. He has several strikes against him at corporate for sexual harassment, but somehow is still employed. Typically, people get fired after one strike.

So, how is he still there? He also lies extremely frequently. He lies about employee surveys. He told me that I have received one survey in the past three months, and it "wasn't that good".

I know for a fact this is a lie, because I push my surveys and people do them at the table. I watch at least one or two tables do a survey (and give me all 10's) every shift. Dave also plays favorites. If he doesn't like you, he's going to give garbage shifts and garbage sections.

He makes lies up that tables "pulled him aside to tell him". He told me that a table told him that I did not card someone who "looked to be 19". Again, this is false because I card everyone no matter what, because anyone could be a shopper or a shopper could be watching. The day I was let go,he yelled that I was always late.

I've never been late. In fact, that exact day I was the only one who came in on time. I was given several tables at once, and then I was reprimanded for being hesitant about taking more tables in another section. I asked if I could have 5 minutes to catch up, and they yelled at me and gave the table to another server who was supposed to be ending her shift.

They go to extremes and jump to conclusions. The managers Dave and Ed also do not support their employees, no matter what. Of course the customer is always right. However, if something would happen to go awry at a table, they blame the server and give free food.

For example, a table had swore at me and was very aggressive. When I told Ed about it, he apologized to the table and gave them a free appetizer card. Former managers I've had at that location would kick out rude and vulgar customers, however the current managers reward them.

The entire place is corrupt. I would not reccomend eating or working there.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tgi Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tgi Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Tgi Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments