I went to TGI Friday's @ 1881 Mt. Zion Rd in Morrow Saturday 09/26/2015 to Celebrate my Birthday.

I ordered the unlimited Appetizers along with 2 others at the table. I also ordered some traditional wings to go. I placed my order for my second round of unlimited Appetizers along with a to go box for my wings (a small one might I add). Well it was shift change (New Manager) and the waitress came back and said that the manager said that I could not get my boneless wings (UNLIMITED APPETIZERS) that I requested.

Besides my head spinning.....I asked why? The waitress proceeded to tell me that the manager said that because I had a to go box on my table that she will not allow anymore appetizers (UNLIMITED) out. Of course I called for another manager to come out. I wanted her to come out but she wasn't about this life.

Manager #2 came out (RUDE).....did you really come out defending that other THANG. In the middle of my explanation of why I was not going to pay for any of the unlimited Appetizers he walked off. EXTREMELY RUDE. Everyone else at the table got refills along with to go boxes but you single me out.

I didn't pay for them. They were gonna have to call God down from Heaven if they wanted $ from me. How dare you deny services that I ordered. I will never ever eat there again.

Our bill totaled $209 and you crying because you think someone wanted to take home some unlimited Appetizers. Get your life!!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). AndreaP2015 is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments