2.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We went to TGI Fridays in Watertown, NY. The service was soooo slow.

We asked about the $10 apps endless. This is a scam. You must only pick one kind o app and eat only that app. No sharing, no changes.

It doesn't make sense to get anything other than wings. You can bot try something to see if you like it. I decided to get a cheddar burger. When it finally arrived, the burger was well-done...dry and hard like a hockey puck.

The waitress said she put the order on for a pink burger, which was a lie because she never asked me how I wanted it. Granted, I should have thought to ask for med rare, but she never asked. When I complained about how dry it was, she said she would ask a manager if they could take it off the bill. They did recerse it off the bill, but the receipt said "no pink" for the burger.

Another member of our party got ordered the endless apps of bbq wings.

He waited for so long for a second order. This endless apps are such a scam.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lsobol777 is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments