3.3
Cleanliness

I recently visited your concord nh restaurant and was served raw Mahi Mahi my first visit to Friday's ever! Not good!

Server was very good ! Ordered me chicken breast instead by the way rich I never received! Until the other person in my party had fished her entire entree which was a steak! So now I didn't want it!

I never saw anyone from your management team and when I asked if there was someone in charge I was told he was busy in the freezer pulling food!!! Not good it was 6:30 pm not a good candidate to run your business! I made sure I let the server know I relized it was not her fault! I will never return to this establishment again & make sure I share my experience with my many friends co workers ect....

Someone needs to keep an watch over this restaurant when pulling food is more important then your customers! This happened on Wednesday Aug 3 2016 about 6:30 PM server was Tasha or Natasha very nice employee!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of tgi fridays mediterranean mahi mahi naan wich wrap from TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TGI Fridays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

#1197524

The manager was obviously pulling food from the freezer so that it could be prepared, so the other diners around you could get their meals... so yeah, that was more important. You should have just left your name and # or called the next day.