EVERYONE!!!!!! Putting Friday's on blast.

Just left TGIF (Friday's) on Broward Blvd behind the mall. Had some mahi mahi that smelled rotten. Call the manager Juan and asked him to smell the fish. He refused to smell it, but asked if we wanted another one.

WHAT!!!!???? Then told us we could order something else...took the mahi mahi off but added the substitute meal to check. Then Juan topped it off by giving us an $8.00 gift card for a future visit. Really Friday's is that how you do it?

All I got to say is I prayed for no food poisoning to enter our systems... Friday's you need to be in agreement with me. My advice to you is check your food before you serve to customers. Management...No Good.

Juan why didn't you at least smell the fish before you whisked it away to another server. When I called you again to the table you said the food server saw no problem with the food...WHAT!!! I asked you to bring it back out...you said it was in the garbage...oh well. Today is my husband's BD and we decided to celebrate at Friday's.

My last words for this particular restaurant is from an iconic movie "Forrest Gump".

If you think of going to this Friday's on Broward Blvd..."Run Forrest run" and keep on running past this one. Shame on you Fridays.

Product or Service Mentioned: Tgi Fridays Mediterranean Mahi Mahi Naan Wich Wrap.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments