I live in the Myrtle Beach area and I frequent Friday's and I and my family members are Friday's club members! It is very unfortunate that we will Never go there again ANYWHERE since we have had a couple of horrible experiences in the North Myrtle Beach Fridays They refuse to honor your specials like everytime you advertise the never ending apps (appitisers) they say and I quote; We are independent, and we dont have to honor that or any other special offered by Fridays!!!

I dont care for the Attitude! Nor the Managers snide way of saying this to us! We own many rental properties in the area And I am an HVAC/R and Appliance tech here! We are in contact with Many people here and from all over!

So I am saying that for our treatment and being denied the specials offered We will be telling Everyone we come in contact with about our treatment and that your specials are nothing more than a lure to come in! As well as posting it everywhere I can think of starting with Face Book!! We are very upset with Fridays! I might add that in the last year we have sent several hundreds of dollars into Fridays as well as what we ourselves have spent!

I am soooo mad I havent even ever used my.points to get any of my free food offers= figured they were bogus too!!! You may contact me if you wish at 843-877-0007 or at my email; heat_acman1@yahoo.com

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments