1.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

TGIF Southfield Michigan on Evergreen. ordered be chicken and cheese the cheese and potatoes were burned I also ordered breadsticks never received them with my food my fiancé ordered a salad it came out with the dinner all of my server was scratching his face never wants to go see him washing his hands mingling with the people at the bar while waiting on our food. I work for oakland county health department, very unsanitary, so I'm leaving without eating my food I returned it all I don't want anything for free I did not ask for the manager but I just thought you should know this is how you run your business.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of tgi fridays sizzling combo meal from TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants TGI Fridays to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments