My husband,myself,our nephew and his girlfriend took a 1 year old and a 3 year old into TGI Fridays for lunch last weekend.We asked for 2 high chairs for the kids and instead were brought 2 broken booster seats.The waitress took our drink orders then our food orders everything came out quickly.After she brought our food we did not see her until she brought the check. Since it was hot out that day all of us drank our drinks quickly.There for we went half the meal with nothing to drink and the waitress didn't check to see if we needed anything.When we sat down we told her we wanted separate checks.But when she brought the check it was all on one.We were figuring who owed what when we noticed a $14.95 service fee tacked onto our bill.When we asked the waitress what that was for she said because we were a party.When I asked how 4 people were considered a party she said well it was 6 because of the kids.I argued that I wanted the charge taken off as the kids didn't even eat so how were they part of the "party"And I also argued that we shouldn't have been charged a service fee as we were not properly serviced!! The manager came out and said he took the fee off but yes at Fridays 4 adults are considered a party and its standard practice to charge an extra fee.If they are going to charge for a service fee they should at least provide the some service.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Manager.

Comments