1.9
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I went to the TGI Friday's located in the Cross County shopping center, the place was packed. I thought it was for the food, I was complety wrong. It turns out there was a shortage of staff, had I know this I shortly would not have choosen this establishment.

My party of 8 had a streesed out waitress, she looked like we were a burden to her, she never introduced herself. I had to write out my parties food & drink order on napkins because she took to long in coming back to the table. When she did come back to the table after getting the lists she wanted to know how we wanted the steaks, this was about 10 minutes after she walked away with it. When we ordered drinks and they finally arrived they were watered down. About 45 minutes after we ordered, part of the meals were served, 2 people from the party received half of their order 1ordered a pasta dish when it came the sauce was not on it, then about 20 minutes after the second part was served.

We received no exsplanation from management. There was no accountability from anyone at the resturant. Needless to say the visit was not pleasant, especially for a birthday dinner and a $314.00 bill which I am sure was incorrect, but that will include the tip I sure. Needless to say this was my final dining out at this establishment.

Very truly yours

Melody Frye

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of wait staff. TGI Fridays needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned wait staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at TGI Fridays.

Comments

Mount Vernon, New York, United States #953372

TGI Fridays is in Yonkers not Mount Vernon. Give appropriate location

When a group is going out to dine, it might be a good idea to call and make reservations for that number of people. You say they were short of staff, but still you expected to be treated like royalty.

When you saw the place was packed you could have chosen to go someplace else. There isn't any law that says an employee has to introduce themselves. That never used to be the custom, and I don't like having any employee introduce themselves. I'm not there to be social, I am there to do business.

Why would you want to know the server's name anyway? If the place was busy, you shouldn't have expected the manager to come out and explain things to you, actually you should have been able to figure out things. For all you know the manager could have been in the back doing some of cooking, doing dishes or whatever. Managers don't just sit around waiting until somebody has a problem to complain about.

It also isn't their job to be out front socializing all the time. In the meantime you should probably improving your spelling and capitalization.

For somebody as perfect as you think you are, I notice when you made out the lists, you forgot to put down how you wanted the steaks. All in all this whole event was your fault for choosing to stay at someplace that you could obviously see was overly busy, no matter what the reason was.