4.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Hi, my name is: Mary Rose of 22 Diana dr in Bloomfied Ct 6002, l was at TGI friday in Manchester Sunday June 19th, with my Family of 4, l ordered the cajun pasta chicken and it was much to hot for me, so l told the waiter if it will be ok? If l could have some alfredo sauce to cool it down! And he brought it to me and ask me how was it ? So l said it was much better! He was very nice and l left him a tip of $10, the bill was $73.86, but l did not realize that he had changed me $ 2.09 for a little thing of alfredo, l was pissed because l thought he was satisfying me a loyal costomer, they should have not charged me, after all l did not ask him to take the food back, because l wasn't pleased? I just needed it to be not as hot! My husband ask for his steak to be cooked more! Which it was, l am very this satisfy about that it made me mad, l wish l would have left less of a tip, but he was a very nice guy.

This reviewer shared experience about pricing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Tgi Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Tgi Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Tgi Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments

How appalling you wanted to punish the waiter by giving him less of a tip! Did you know that the waiter cannot go back into the kitchen and get the alfredo sauce himself?

He has to enter the request into the computer on your tab and the kitchen staff has to get the sauce for him. This is to track where food product is going. Only the manager could have approved you not being charged for the sauce. Did you just ask for alfredo sauce or did you say "I cannot eat this.

It is too hot. Let's try adding some sauce to see if I can cool it down. Otherwise, I might have to send it back and have removed from my tab"? I, personally would have asked the manager to give it to you at no charge, provided that it had been made clear to me the dish was unacceptable.

Otherwise, I too would have put it on your tab. The waiter might not have understood your predicament and thought you just fancied some alfredo sauce. Don't blame him, he was not trying to deceive you or rip you off.

It sounds like a simple miscommunication and/or misstep. At any rate, let's be better people than the kind who threaten to stiff hardworking staff.