East Highland Park, Virginia
4.4
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Today May7,2016 my fiancé and I had dinner at Friday's around 3:00 pm. We were seated promptly and our waitress approached us and took our drink order.

Minutes later a different waitress came to the table with my drink an Ultimate Long Island Ice Tea and when she approached the table she sat the drink down and began to walk away without acknowledging us and began to walk away like she had a serious attitude and wasn't cordial at all. So I stopped her and asked for a straw and she replied, mmm- mmm. Really. She our first waitress came back name Holly with my fiancé ice tea and my drink was awful, it tasted watered down with so much ice and you couldn't taste any alcohol so I asked her to take it back and ask the bartender to make me an ultimate Long Island because that wasn't it.

She returned with another drink and she let me know that she asked a different bartender to make it and she watched and assured me this one was on point and it was. Next she was taking our orders and that was fine. When our food was ready, the second waitress, the one who seemed as if she had a attitude brought our food to the table and dropped our plates not placing them softly on the table never recognizing us in any way other than to say who had what and still seemed like she had an attitude. I said to her," You forgot my Broccoli", and she looked at me and said " Aight", not alright and walked away.

A different young lady bought my broccoli to me and was just as bubbly and nice. Then my waitress Holly came back to the table checking on us and I informed her of the rude waitress and I asked her to not send her back to our table and told her why. She apologized for the rudeness of the other young lady and let me know she would send the manager over and I said fine. The manager came and I informed him of the situation he was very apologetic and let me know he would speak to her.

As we were eating the rest of our meal she came and apologized to me and I said ok and then she went on working.

I'm letting you know because I eat at Friday's at least twice a week and I'm always posting on Facebook my experience . I don't know what her issue was today but I really was not feeling her but I wasn't gonna let her spoil my evening nor is she gonna stop me from coming, I guess I'll just have to go to another Friday's.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). CarolynPitchford-8-22 is overall dissatisfied with TGI Fridays. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about TGI Fridays.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare TGI Fridays to other companies on our site.

Comments