Do not go to TGIF's in penn Station.there is a bartender there that ruffles thru your cash as your sitting there takes what you owe him and EXTRA.

He took a $20.00 and then he went back and took a $5.00 bill.

We had ordered drinks and food. We were not done ordering. We were just ordering more drinks.

DO NOT GO THERE... He has dark hair, indian, dark eyes skinny and wears a black shirt and black pants. He has a little bit of an accent. He also does have droopy eyes.

We got the manager out Neghi and he didn't do anything.

He just told us to call corporate for TGIF's and he trusts his employees.I promise you that this bartender steals all the time from client's.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Manager.

Had an Experience with Tgi Fridays?

Comments

Try this one on for size. Bait

I have been going to the same Fridays for 1 1/2 yrs.every Sat.

Last week I found out they closed and texted one of the bartenders. He told me that the top shelf whiskey I was ordering was replaced with cheap whiskey. Even though I was being charged full price. In TX.

that's a violation of the Alcoholic Bev. Code Ch.28.08. It can get your Alcohol Permit canceled. I've emailed Friday's Corp.

and yet to hear back from them.I'm also sending in the formal complaint form to TABC as well as contacted local TV station.What Friday's did is illegal.

malla

Sounds like you were either lying~ and that is why he told you to call corporate or you shouldn't leave your cash just lying around on the table for the taking or maybe you were to buzzed and don't quite remember spending that extra 20.00......