I HAD THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER AT TGIF, LYNBROOK L.I. ON SUNRISE HIGHWAY.

I TOOK MY HUSBAND THERE FOR FATHER'S DAY DINNER. FIRST OF ALL THE PARKING LOT WAS EMPTY. WE WENT INSIDE AND WAS SEATED IN TEN MINUTES. WE THOUGHT THAT WAS A GOOD SIGN.

NOT SO. IT TOOK 10 MINUTES FOR THE SERVER TO COME TO US. SHE NEVER INTRODUCED HERSELF. AFTER TAKING OUR ORDERS, WE PROCEEDED TO WAIT ANOTHER 30 MINUTES UNTIL OUR MEAL CAME.

I ORDERED TWO DRINKS AND I RECEIVED ONLY 1 DRINK AND A WATER. OUR SERVER NEVER ONCE CHECKED IN ON US. OUR MEAL CAME AND WE NEVER GOT OUR APPETIZERS. AGAIN OUR SERVER NEVER CHECKED ON US.

WHEN WE TOLD THE GENTLEMEN WHO BROUGHT OUR FOOD OUT ABOUT NOT GETTING OUR APPETIZERS THAT'S WHEN SHE CAME OVER. AFTER ASKING IF WE STILL WANTED OUR SALADS SHE WENT AND MADE IT HERSELF. SHE BROUGHT OTHER DRINK OUT TOWARDS THE END OF THE MEAL. WE SPOKE TO THE MANAGER AND SHE WAS USELESS.

THEY BLAMED THE KITCHEN ON POOR ORGANIZATION BUT IF YOUR SERVERS WERE MARGINALLY ATTENTIVE IT WOULD NOT HAVE ADDED TO A HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THAT TGIF'S AGAIN. I WILL WAIT OVER AN HOUR AT ANY TGIF'S BEFORE I GO BACK TO THAT ONE. THE STAFF'S APPEARANCE WAS SLOPPY AND THE WHOLE PLACED LOOKED DIRTY AND FILTHY.

FOOD DROPPED FROM THE SERVERS AND NO ONE CAME AND CLEANED UP. IF SOMEONE FELL THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A LAWSUIT!!!!!!! NO ONE LOOKED LIKE THEY CARED ONE WAY OR THE OTHER, INCLUDING THE MANGER. THE MANAGER'S ZIPPER WAS DOWN AND SHE LOOKED DISGUSTING.

I REPEAT!!!! I. WILL. NEVER.

EVER. GO. BACK. TO.

TGIF. LYNBROOK, L.I.

ON SUNRISE HIGHWAY. IT SUCKS *** IN THE WORSE WAY!!!!!

This person wrote the review because of "one of the meals was full of hair" at TGI Fridays. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $63 and wants TGI Fridays to issue a full refund.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by TGI Fridays and tgi fridays customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Bellmore, New York, United States #1210781

On behalf of every person who works at TGIF we will appreciate if

people like you never return. We deal with fraudulent, ridiculous complaints not to mention rude and uneducated customers like you every single day. WE DON'T CARE IF YOU NEVER EVER RETURN!