The last two times I've tried to do the survey it tells me that I'm too late. Both times including right now we ate at Fridays the night before.

On the next day I tried to do the survey and it tells me that I've already done it. Once it happens I can forgive but this is TWICE IN A ROW NOW.Here is current info rest # 0711;Survey # 04G4ZN5N93A6, CHECK # 3493 purchase on 9 May 2013 and just tried survey @ 10 AM on the 10th of May 2013.NO LUCK! Service and food were excellent but survey stinks.

Never had a problem before doing the survey. WHAT TO DO ????????

Comments

San Antonio, Texas, United States #683162

I went to store number1565. Service was good but...

food was awful. Sandwich had a tiny piece if turkey and a huge piece of tomato.

Soup was cold and disgusting. I tild the asst manager and she told me well obviously you have eaten the sandwich so I can't discount I proceeded to tell her im just telling you the food was all cold and tiny portions.

Mayfield Heights, Ohio, United States #665372

IT HAPPENS I RECON FROM TIME TO TIME,IT HAPPENED TO ME LAST WEEK AS WELL AS ANOTHER TIME, I EMAILED TGIF AND WAS TOLD A HOW SOON YOU HAVE TO DO IT,YOU CAN'T USE IT TWICE, SOMETHING OTHER THAN SORRY MAAM WHAT CAN WE DO TO MAKE IT BETTER. TODAY I DID IT IMMEDIATELY, *** HAPPENS AT TIMES AND THERE IS JUST NO CONTROL OR ANYTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT!!!!

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #659407

I tried to log on to TGIF survey for a coupon for a free

appetizer on our next visit and when I tried to enter the code, it said the code was already used - never used it. Tried to register a complaint with Randy Anselmino's e-mail and it would not come up.