3.0
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I visited this Friday’s Bowie Maryland location on 11/2/2017 around 7:30 pm, upon entering I asked the hostess how long the wait was for a party of five.I was told 15 minutes after about 20 minutes of waiting with the guest before me I went and asked how much longer we would have to wait to be seated as there were many tables and booths available for seating. I was then told it would be an additional 20 minutes, at this point I was livid trying to figure out why she’s not not giving accurate estimated seating times.

I came with my family and you can clearly see some of my party was no older than 3 years of age. She proceeds to tell me that here is only one waiter! One waiter for an entire evening shift just doesn’t seem right to me, I stayed because my family really wanted Friday’s and were using a groupon they had purchased. Once finally seated it still took about 15 minutes before we were even approached by the waiter for our drink orders, with all that time on our hands we had already figured out what we were going to eat and gave our full order.

About 10 minutes after placing our order the manager came to see how our overall experience was I informed him that I was very dissatisfied at this point letting him know of my experience so far he offered me a free app or desert card. This wasn’t want I wanted, I needed for him to correct this issue starting with the employees. After receiving my food I took about 5 bites asked for boxes and the bill. With how long we were waiting on our service we decided to leave the payment on the he table and leave.

Shortly after getting everyone situated in the car we were approached by a bright light and sheriff being accused of skipping the bill! I thought they can’t be serious this is hilarious to me went back in to say reading is a fundamental thing as we left the groupon which covered the cost of the meal and left a tip. And also realizing that the calculations for their gratuity was higher than the the 15% it supposedly showed on the bill all of the percentages were higher starting at an actual 18%. This restaurant is full of crooks.

At I thought was hilarious was that their service all night was slow but as soon as you think someone skipped the bill which I felt racially profiled you harassed me by by coming to my car, then after realizing their mistake tried to apologize. Keep your apology and just do your job properly.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Customer Care.

Comments

First off, a hostess is not a psychic. They can only give estimates on wait times.

Second, you were warned before being seated they had ONE server on staff. Apparently, they had a lot of no-shows/call-outs that night and I'm sure they people that were there were doing their best.

Finally, stop playing the race card, it's old and tattered and very much abused. It's an insult to people who have genuinely faced racism.

TODAY I EXPERIENCED THE DEALINGS WITH COMPLETE CROOKS YES THEY ALL WERE ALL THE WAY DOWN TO MANGT.....SERIOUSLY THE FOOD SUCKED ON TOP OF ME BEING ROBBED OF 30 BUCKS....CHICKEN WAS HARD FRIED AND THEY WERE JUST RUDE SORRY BAD EXPERIENCE HERE IN PENSACOLA FL ON AIRPORT BLVD