My husband and I arrived at the TfI Fridays in Waldorf on July 19. It took a bit of time to find the server to request our check, instead of providing us with a detailed bill, she simply removed that portion and only provided us with the copy for us to sign for our credit card.

The first bill received was $51.44 and I asked the server (after waiting several minutes and asking other servers for help) to provide me with an itemized bill. The bill she provided me was for $40.85. I said why did you charge us for $51.44 if the bill was $40.85 and she simply said OH and left. Another 15 minutes went by and I saw that it took 4 different people to assist in getting this issue resolved.

Afterwards, the manager came to our table and said “here sign this” and appeared annoyed at me! She asked me if the server explained what happened and I said “no”. I received no explanation from the manager either she just said it will take 24 hours for my credit card to be credited the incorrect amount. Now as we ate our meal I watched our server sit in a booth and eat some food.

This server was not surprised when she saw the two bills amounts different. Did she attempt to charge me for her meal? I'm thinking yes! The manager offered nothing – no apology, nothing off of our bill – zip!

How dare this company attempt to cheat me and my husband out of $11. This matter will be raised to the Maryland State Attorney’s office.

Oh and as for that $40.85 charge – they will be refunding that to me as well as I will assure you I will file a complaint with my bank over that charge. Don’t know what kind of bait and switch scam is happening at this location but it is illegal and I for one will file complaints with every organization alerting them of this scam.

Review about: Tgi Fridays Manager.

Comments

Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #683996

How dare you try to cheat the restaurant out of the $41 worth of food you ate!!

So do you think you are honest by not paying for what you really owed? Sounds like the scam artist is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!How many times have you ripped businesses off for your dishonest freebies! :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :eek :x :x :x :x