Bloomington, Illinois

Tgifridays avertised endless appetizers.We decided to go there after our day out.

Related: Review about Tgi Fridays Endless Choice Appetizer from Cottage Grove, Wisconsin

When ordering qualifying option(s), I was told that they don't have that anymore. Needless to say, I was upset. I pointed out to and showed the waiter that it's the first thing advertised on their website homepage! It did not matter, they did not honor it.

I already ordered a drink(s)for myself and friends.We ordered something else because there was not another option to go to that night, since this one was connected to our hotel and we had just gotten back from our day and was exhausted.

Review about: Endless Appetizers.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Tgi Fridays Waiter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss False Advertising / $25
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Tgi Fridays?

Comments

What did the fine print say?

Dashanqing Tea House - Tea Scam in Beijing!!! Warning to Tourists!!! Dashanqing Tea House "There is a famous scam in Beijing, its called the Tea house scam. Or Tea ceremony scam! It has been going on for a very VERY long time! Recently in..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Rubber band pizza Marcos Pizza "...while eating the pizza my girlfriend and I both found what looked to be curled up rubber band shavings baked inside..." Read more Review about Tgi Fridays Staff from Detroit, Michigan Tgi Fridays "Hello, The customer service that I experienced at the TGI Fridays location in Southfield was ridiculous. I visited this location 1/1/16 around 5:00pm. The restaurant was almost vacant but it..." Read more Chilis - Poor HORRIBLE customer service from MANAGEMENT Chilis "Myself, wife and son recently visited chilis in Florence Kentucky along with 9 other family members. We got there at 9:45 P.M. on Friday March 3rd of this year. We..." Read more Keystone Rv - Leaking basement Keystone Rv "When it rains, we get a puddle of water on the right hand side of the basement. We replaced the weather stripping around the door, but it is still leaking...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more